Bolt Jointed Copper Busbar System
Bolt joint Shrouded Bus bar system are used for the electrification of mobile equipment. are super finished and cross section is maintained to achieve required ampere. The material for track is Copper Conductors shall be accurately aligned to ensure positive electrical contact between the collector and the conductor. Separate conductors shall be provided for each phase. Insulation cover shall be rigid PVC, self extinguishing, with a heat distortion point of 70ºC at 260psi. This is a part of EOT crane and crane components.
Technical Data Sheet :• Type : W Type Bolt Joint DSL Bus bar
• Capacity : 100 to 800 Amp
• Supply : 415 Volt , 3 Phase + Neutral
• Frequency : 50 Hz
• Standard Conductor Length : 4.5 Mtrs
Features :• Touch proof, no exposed live part.
• Quick & easy Installation.
• Insulating cover shaped to shed from water and dust.
• Single Pole individually Conductors.
• Suitable for Indoor / Outdoor Installation.
Application : Conductor bar can be found on overhead crane runways, hoists,trolleys, conveyors, port cranes and people movers.
"Dwarkesh", Opp. Makkam Motors, 80 Feet Road,Near Reliance Pump, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India