- Electronic Industry
- 150 Kilograms (kg)
- 220 Watt (w)
Crane Anti Collision Device
We are offering Crane Anti Collision Device for crane safety. The given anti collision device is manufactured and designed under our adroit professionals’ guidance with the use of finest grade components. This device is widely used for EOT cranes in order to avoid their collision and accidents. In addition to this, Crane Anti Collision Device is known for its smooth operations, power efficient, longer service, high efficiency, life, clear sensing quality and visibility. Anti Collision Device (ACD) is a data communication device that features a microprocessor and has self-acting nature. Embicon Tech Hub offers this device for application of crane anti collision system as well as laser base EOT Crane collision avoidance system. The company is a well-known name in the crane spare and safety device manufacturing sector.
This safety device prevents collision of two electric overhead traveling cranes operating on the same rails. Two sets of anti-collision systems are needed for one pair of cranes. Each set comprises an Emitter/sensor module and a Reflector.
The Working Explained:
Benefits of Using This Device:
The cranes working in close vicinity can continue to work safely, as this device will prevent collision. This device is indispensable part of a facility or site that is utilizing cranes in order to ensure complete safety coverage. The working of the cranes is closely monitored.
- Supply : 110 V AC & 220V AC, 50 Hz
- Range : 3 / 10 / 15 / 20 /30 Meters Available
- Output : Potential free contact rated at 5 Amp @ 230V AC
- Indication : LED
- Laser Alignment Tool for alignment of reflector and control unit.
- Terminal Strip Connections:
- P : Phase 220V AC CAUTION : Connect 110V / 220V AC
- P : Phase 110V AC at appropriate terminals.
- N : Neutral Never connect 220V AC supply
- E : Earth to 110V AC terminal No. 2
- NC -OUTPUT: Normally closed contact
- C -OUTPUT: Common
- NO -OUTPUT: Normally open contact
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
PLOT NO. 1, RK Industrial Area, 4-A,Swati Park Main Road, Opp. Swati High-RIse, Near Fortune INdsutries, Kotharia Rajkot Gujarat India +918037400392