- 50 Watt (w)
- 240 Volt (v)
The brake lever at the thruster begins to move when the first lever reaches the stop on the brake base member. The thruster and the brake are accordingly adjusted so as to reserve about 1/3 of the stroke for compensation of the wear of the brake linings. Its main use lies in the speed retardation of the operating machinery. Offered is a heavy-duty brake, which can efficiently work in the severe conditions.
The electro hydraulic thruster brake should be filled with an optimum quality transformer grade oil. The filling task is done with the assistance of upper oil filling plug. Provision for the removal of air is also available. Since, it has been made from mild steel and some other, it can resist the corrosion. The actuation made by this is smooth and trouble-free.
Thruster brakes are suitable for:
- 400 /440volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz A.C.
- Drum Diameter : 100 to 600 MM
- Braking torque : 6Kg.M. to 580 Kg.M.
- Easy Installation & maintenance
- Reverse action version available
- Self adjusting lining wear mechanism
- Hydraulic / pneumatic actuator
- Gentle action, simple control, high performance.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
PLOT NO. 1, RK Industrial Area, 4-A,Swati Park Main Road, Opp. Swati High-RIse, Near Fortune INdsutries, Kotharia Rajkot Gujarat India +918037400392