- Electronic Industry
- 150 Kilograms (kg)
- 220 Watt (w)
Anti Collision Device for Cranes
The Anti-Collision Device (ACD) is a self-acting microprocessor-based data communication device designed and developed by Embicon Tech Hub for Application of Crane Anti collision system, Laser base EOT Crane Collision avoidance system and make crane safe. Embicon is leading manufacture of Crane spare and safety Device. The Anti-collision system is a safety device to avoid to collision of two electric overhead traveling cranes working on the same rails. For one pair of cranes, two sets of anti-collision systems are required. Each set consists of an Emitter/sensor module and a Reflector.
The manufactured and tested anti collision device for cranes is then labeled with all necessary information, that would prove to be useful to the user. The device is labeled with product name, type, serial number, date, specifications and caution.
- Supply : 110 V AC & 220V AC, 50 Hz
- Range : 3 / 10 / 15 / 20 /30 Meters Available
- Output : Potential free contact rated at 5 Amp @ 230V AC
- Indication : LED
- Laser Alignment Tool for alignment of reflector and control unit.
- Terminal Strip Connections:
- P -Phase 220V AC CAUTION : Connect 110V / 220V AC
- P -Phase 110V AC at appropriate terminals.
- N -Neutral Never connect 220V AC supply
- E -Earth to 110V AC terminal No. 2
- NC -OUTPUT -Normally closed contact
- C -OUTPUT -Common
- NO -OUTPUT -Normally open contact
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- All India
PLOT NO. 1, RK Industrial Area, 4-A,Swati Park Main Road, Opp. Swati High-RIse, Near Fortune INdsutries, Kotharia Rajkot Gujarat India +918037400392