- Green and Grey
- Electronic Industry
- 150 Kilograms (kg)
- 240 Volt (v)
- Easy To Use
Aluminum is always accessible on the grounds that it makes up almost 10 percent of the earths' outside layer. It has practically 33% thickness of steel or copper. When presented to air, the external layer oxidizes and assists in making aluminum great at erosion resistance and consequently keeps up a decent shimmering finish consistently. Aluminum is a decent material for our Bolt Jointed Aluminum Busbar System on account of its exceptionally lifted thermal and electrical conductivity, low Thickness, superb erosion opposition and lifted mechanical quality.
Our Bolt Jointed Aluminum Busbar System is less expensive than copper busbars yet offer around 60 % coppers electrical conductivity. It likewise weighs practically 50% copper busbars. Since Aluminum is a delicate metal, this busbar system can be made with the assistance of extrusion machines or rolling machines. We should experience the significant specialized parameters of Aluminum:
- Softening point: 660.32oC
- Breaking point: 2470oC
- Thickness: 2.7 g/cm 3
- Electrical Resistivity: 26.5 nωm
Technical Data Sheet
- Type : H Type Bolt Joint DSL Bus bar
- Capacity : 400 to 800 Amp
- Supply : 415 Volt , 3 Phase + Neutral
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Standard Conductor Length : 4.5 Mtrs
- Touch proof, no exposed live part.
- Quick & easy Installation.
- Insulating cover shaped to shed from water and dust.
- Single Pole individually Conductors.
- Suitable for Indoor / Outdoor Installation.
Application : Conductor bar can be found on overhead crane runways, hoists,trolleys, conveyors, port cranes and people movers.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
PLOT NO.1,RK Industrial Area,4-A,Swati Park Main Road,Near Fortune INdsutries, Kotharia Rajkot Gujarat India +918037400392